Wednesday, February 25, 2004

Story of Christ anti-semitic?

How can this be? Christ himself was Jewish, so to tell his story, one would think would be telling the story of the greatest Jew. How can that be anti-semitic? Maybe it is because the film depicts Christ as having been killed by the Jews. Why would anyone want to say the Jews killed Christ? Oh, that's right, because THEY DID. What has happened to the world? Does no one own up to their mistakes anymore? I never owned slaves, but I wouldn't call a movie about the plights of slaves "anti-caucasian." And, where is this "Caucasia" anyway? I want to go there, learn the language of my people, dance my people's dance. Even the Jews are now using the "we were just following orders" defense, or as I like to call it, the "Nazi Defense."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home